#Filofax - I just ordered a new Filofax

As a collector of Fiofaxes (and I DO use them) I could not pass up the opportunity to buy this little beauty. The Garden Personal Organiser in Dusk from the Filofax shop in Australia.

As well as the organiser I purchased some of the matching accessories. I cannot wait until they arive, and when they do I will have an unboxing blog post and a follow up post on how I plan to use it.

Stay tuned!

picture of a ring bonder Filofax in dark green iwth small blue and pink flowers
Filofax Garden in Dusk - Picture from the Filofax Australia site


If you want to see more posts about Filofaxes and planners please see the index to those topics in my blog to the left of this post, and also I highly recommend you visit Philofaxy.

(c) empressbat.blogspot.com 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation