Around the interwebz - diary, art and planning - July 2018


Hi everyone!

Some great finds on the interwebz in June/July 2018, I have had some free time since I finished my latest degree and have settled into my new job. I have been snooping around the webz looking for great planner, stationery, organiser, filofax, art, ... stuffs to share with you all.

Here are my recent finds, enjoy!


Michaela, from Between the Steps, - AN ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE of mine!!!  - flips through her Hobonichi and Leuchtturm see the video >> here <<

Kayla, from Microscope Beauty, talks about planner things she used to hate but having tried them likes them! >> here <<

Nik the Booksmith shows how to make notebooks from old postcards >> here <<

Kendra Bork shows her July planner lay out >> here <<



Philofaxy, features me!!! I love that blog and am honoured to be in it >> here <<

Creator of one book July, Rhomany, has a great blog >> here <<

Dina Wakley, renowned art journal creator shows us how to do paint pouring art >> here <<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation