CREATIVE EVERY DAY: January 2015 Lost and Found

As I mentioned in my first post for 2015 I am participating in the Creative Every Day (CED) challenge. 

The January 2015 theme is 'Lost and Found', so I decided to write a short story about Lost and Found.

Enjoy!









............................................................................................................... Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat ...Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation