As it is near the end of the year I would like to spend a moment to reflect on my goals this year, and see how I went with them.
My goals for 2014 were:
- blog at least once a week: keep writing, creating, reviewing, and sharing
- schedule/organise my time efficiently so I can fit in designing, making, blogging, writing, housework; with my day job!
- keep new designs ready to sell in my Facebook store page as well as my etsy store
- stay positive, keep positive energy and help others to do the same, support small businesses, promote happiness, fight against negative thoughts
2. Organise my time: I am still perfecting this, but I think I have done pretty well, because as well as working full time outside the home and running my hobby business, cooking, cleaning, and other household errands, I have completed 2 Diplomas and started another!
I am giving myself another tick on this, however organising my space.. needs work!
4. Stay positive and support others: This year I created a Facebook Page to support other small hobby and family run businesses; I have also been involved with the Documented Life Project to ensure I spend time for myself being creative to help me feel happier. Additionally I have created a project called Project Funmail where I send cards or small gifts to people at random throughout the year to spread some happiness, I am still doing this. It has not been easy all the time to stay positive or to help others to be positive but I have put a lot of effort in!
WOW!!! How many of you can say they actually STUCK to there new year goals / resolutions all year ?? Feel free to let me know in the comments section how you went with your goals for the year!
I am so pleased that I achieved my goals this year and am currently patting myself (figuratively speaking) on the back!
I have already worked out my goals for 2015, but dear batlings you will have to see what they are in the new year!
In 2015 I hope to introduce you to a guest blogger or two, as well as bring you more reviews, some fun, and more free printables.
As this year ends, I am reflecting on the challenges in the year, as well as the high points and successes of the year. I wish you all a safe and happy end of year holiday time, and look forward to blogging more for you in 2015!
So long 2014, and to quote the late great Douglas Adams 'Thanks for all the fish'