HANDY INFO: standard paper sizes



Paper sizes:   A3 can be used for LARGE print outs or posters, (its the huge one that doesn't fit in a lot of personal use bargain printers), there is A4 which is standard copier paper size, and B5 is a smallish diary...... but what about A0, C2, B2?

Here are some guides of the A, B, and C standard paper sizes feel free to share them and print them! If you click the image you will get a larger size of the charts. 


I keep copies in my diary and in my craft folder, so I know what page type i need when i am out and about snooping in craft stores and stationers!






............................................................................................................... Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat ...Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation