welcome to my Blog

Years ago, when the www was kind of new and people were still in awe of this new fangled internet thing, I had started a web journal.  I soon lost interest in it and went back to reading, playing with my pets, playing music, and making stuff.


This weekend I started to sell my hand made stuff on etsy, (/www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat ) and it was then that I noticed people writing about all sorts of things blogging about their handicrafts, writing about their pets, sharing pictures, recipes etc....and whether what they say interests others or not, i suppose it is kind of cathartic to rave online to an anonymous audience. I  figured I will try my little gothic paws at web logs.. or blogs once again... technology has improved so much since I first tried a web journal.. so why not give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation